The collection includes two large-scale steel sculptural installations by British artist Elaine Mullings and two five meter tall textile artworks by Danish artist Janne Malmros. In addition, Dais worked with Malmros to produce twenty two-meter length textile artworks to feature in the corridors on each floor of the property.
Mullings' sculptures are site-specific installations inspired by their location. The artworks can be seen as abstract drawings mapping the urban outlines of Horseferry Road and the district of Westminster. The names of each work, Thorney Island and Phyllis, reference the history of each site. Thorney Island was the historic core of Westminster, an island on the Thames upstream of mediaeval London. Phyllis refers to Phyllis Isobella Pearsall MBE (1906 –1996), who created London's first popular indexed map, the A to Z, while living in a bedsit on Horseferry Road.
Malmros' textile artworks draw inspiration from the art deco aesthetics prevalent in Westminster. The two five meter tall artworks situated in the public foyer feature detailed geometric formations and patterning inspired by vintage art deco posters and typography. The pieces in the corridors (below) feature an array of patterned imagery that is a combination of vintage and contemporary photographic material from Horseferry Road. Notable motifs in the artworks include the street lamps, the Magistrates Court and various tree species that are found in the local area. Each of the works were individually painted with a metallic Lascaux paint.
The Courthouse occupies the former site of the City of Westminster Magistrates' Court on Horseferry Road and consists of 129 studio, one, two, and three bedroom apartments.